This newest episode is with Sat Dharam Kaur, Kundalini Yoga teacher, naturopath, co-creator of the Compassionate Inquiry therapeutic approach with Dr. Gabor Maté's and a great inspiration in my own life.
Throughout this episode Sat Dharam allows us a peek into the world of Kundalini Yoga and her life with it; she shares about her Beyond Addictions program as well as the work with Dr. Gabor Maté's Compassionate inquiry program.
This brand new episode guides us through the following points:
- The benefits Sat Dharam experiences with Kundalini Yoga, what the practice entails, how mantra revels itself to us and how it enables her intuition becomes clear to her allowing her to hear her soul’s purpose
- *The underlying reason people struggle with addiction and how some parts of ourselves that are unexpressed result in many people creating patterns to self-sooth.
- Sat Dharam’s Beyond Addictions program and how it teaches learning to have compassion and acceptance for ourselves in a safe space to build connection to our true selves, change those patterns and process our pain.
- Sat Dharam’s role in how Compassionate Inquiry with Dr. Gabor Mate was created and their collaboration teaching and formulating the method, the components, skills and line of inquiry that comprise the program.
- Christina and Sat Dharam model Compassionate Inquiry to showcase the approach and how it’s practiced.
- Christina vulnerably shares a situation that’s brought stress within her life
- They work together identifying feelings within the body and what comes up when discussing the inquiry
- Sat Dharam and Christina get to bottom of when she first felt this way, and the core memory that this feeling stems from
- They find a parallel within Christina’s life to understand the experience of anyone in this situation, how they would cope, grow and how this feeling or experience would shape them
- Christina and Sat Dharam discuss how anyone in this situation could be supported and what that support would look like
- They conclude by identifying how Christina would have felt if she were supported within the situation at the time, what she would like to say to that part of herself she still carries with her and what in return that self needs to feel safe moving forward
- What Sat Dharam has coming up in both her offerings with Beyond Addictions, Compassionate Inquiry and joyfully within her personal life
We hope you enjoy this episode! Listen up and leave your feedback below!
Learn more about Sat Dharam here.
Learn more about Ananda Soul Jewelry: https://anandasoul.com/
Learn more about our host Christina Zipperlen: https://www.sensitivematters.com/about