From Model to Mentor – welcome to this truly inspiring episode of the Sensitive Matters podcast. Gina Swire shares her personal story as a former plus-size model that finds her own way in this world with the help of the most profound relationship there is: the one with yourself.
Here are some of the things Gina and I spoke about in this episode:
- Gina’s journey from being an international plus-size model to a Self-Love coach
- Her spiritual calling for something greater in her life inspired by her father’s inspiring last words to her before he passed
- A visualization tool for how to bring awareness to the love we can give to ourselves
- An energy cleansing exercise for keeping ourselves available to attract what we desire
- The difference between Self-Love and Selfishness
- The story behind Gina launching her book, P.S., I Love Me
- What Ananda Soul pieces Gina wears as her “jewelry uniform”
- What she’s got coming up next!
Gina Swire is a self-love expert, mentor, and manifesting queen on a bold-hearted, global mission to help women fall madly in love with themselves. After struggling with her own self-worth and self-image issues, Gina quit her career as a plus-size model in order to embark on her own journey of personal transformation.
Gina recently published her first book named ‘PS I love me’, which instantly became a bestseller. She is also the host of her own podcast under the very same name.
We hope you enjoy this episode! Listen up and please share your feedback.
You can also watch the video of our conversation here:
Find out more about Gina Swire: