Finance & Accounting Manager
We are looking for a Finance & Accounting Manager to organize our company’s day-to-day accounting procedures.
Finance & Accounting Manager responsibilities include maintaining records for all transactions, preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports and processing reimbursements. If you have a background in Finance and knowledge of bookkeeping activities, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help us manage and allocate our resources effectively.
The role is a part-time remote work position of about 10-15 hours per week. It can be done from any location, however proximity to Bali time zone is preferred.
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- Review and process reimbursements
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information into XERO
- Prepare budgets
- Create assets reports
- Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions
- Maintain reports on financial metrics, including investments, return on assets and growth rates
- Keep records of invoices and tax payments
- Identify and address account discrepancies
- Participate in payroll processes
- Report on financial projections (e.g. liquidity and cash flow)
- Maintaining the financial health of the organisation.
- Proven work experience as a Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant or similar role
- Hands-on experience with accounting software, like XERO
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
- Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
- Time-management and organization skills
CLICK HERE TO APPLY