E-Commerce & Business Development Manager - Bali based
We are looking for a tech-savvy, people-smart and experienced e-commerce and business development manager. This role will be performed alongside the CEO and requires qualities such as patience, perseverance, strong listening skills, decision making skills, team facilitation skills and good communication skills. This is a management role so experience in team management is preferred.
As a e-commerce and business development manager, you'll identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow.
Your work will involve careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets, or enhancing the operation of the business, position or reputation in some way.
You will be leading a team of staff and your work will reach across all areas of the business.For the e-commerce component of the role, you will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the e-commerce department of our company. You will handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, online advertising, customer service and fulfillment.
The role is a full-time position in Ubud, Bali.
- Oversee sales development team & strategy
- Oversee all website development and systems
- Coordinate with the marketing team
- Coordinate with production and fulfillment
- Coordinate with customer service team
- Catch and respond to administrative needs and processes
- Bali based with the ability to work at our Ubud office a minimum of 3 days per week
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Good people skills
- Having the ability to lead
- Having the ability to think and act independently
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Costings, budgeting and projections background is a bonus